Thursday, March 6, 2008

Celebrity Kattan

12 days to go
I have been mulling over what to write for the past 10 minutes and only one thing that comes across my mind is "Dude you rock" . Kattan was an instant celebrity among girls when he entered BITS and not to mention he was the go to guy for a lot of his friends. The day I met or rather ragged him , I decided he has to be with PEP and boy those wonderful years at PEP wouldn't have been fun with out our dear Kattan. Be it providing some fun during the strenous hours and tense moments or getting things done in an efficient way or leading the team to a succesful APOGEE, he did wonderful job while cracking his CDC sem :) A great friend of mine, wingman for my APOGEE and a favourite among all, here is to you Katts ....."Wish you a many many more happy returns of the day". Have a great day and a wonderful year. Stay young and stay the same.

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Thanks for those wonderful comments and the wishes nand ! :)