Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kattan Bday special

Pom: "Eppadi da erruka?"
Kattan: " Ennaa ethuku ellam orru question, I can't answer, I have lots of girls and lots of fun no time to spend with you"
Pom: "ah!ethooo friend nu summaaa chinna paiyaan manasu varutha pada poraan nu ketten"
Kattan: "friend ah? U r my # 1 enemy di.. odi po.. appadi thallivitten naa orrundutee pova"
Pom: "Naayeee unnai ellam mathicheen parru. all time"
Katttan: "Dont even show ur face to me ever"

Well for people who haven't seen us together... this is our typical conversation right from 2002 oct to till now... some things never change ................................ but as a person this guy has grown into a better person and a best friend(also a good flirt! :)) ............ when he is around.. he is the pain........... he makes my life a hell... when he is not.. I miss him the most... really this dec trip unnnai romba miss pannnineeen.. no one to fight with... well maran n karthi were trying hard to take ur position and give me a hard time.. but not up to ur level....

Seri... for ur bday. wishing u lots and pots of girl friends..... enjoy pannu...
wishing me: to meet this guy at least before his next bday.

unnaku evalooo hype rommbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooooooooo much.............
Many Many.............. HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Seri etho pona porathu konjam enna pathi nalla ezhuthina naala unna intha thadava summa vidaren! :P Next time dont expect me to forgive you... :D

Thanks for the wishes da! 'lots n pots' - trademark pom! hehe :P