Thursday, March 13, 2008

Circa 2001 - A usual day at the SUB, working. Our man walks in, in all his thadi glory. He walks up to me and says "Intro Please" or something to that effect. It's seven years later, and nothing has changed !

Some memorable Kats Bdays include :

The "Kulu Manali Birthday" : Also called the birthday of many bumps, (and bums!) prominent moments of this bday were :

1. Kats getting beaten up (!) by the gals.
2.Speed's slipper-based rapid fire at his all-time best.
3. Searching the entire Kulu "downtown" to somehow get the last cake in existence, haggling with the vendor and running away to the hotel :D only to gobble it all up in no time !

The "Apogee Birthday" :

Although a virtual participant , I vividly recall his screaming, and a boisterous mob at the Sub that day . I'll leave it to the rest of you folks to complete the picture :)


So apart from all the goofy stuff - In my capacity as THE one who knows ALL about Kattan, I have one thing to say . This is your chance gals, RUN ! :D

Oh and Happy Birthday my Evil Twin !

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Beaten up by the gals! Yeah RIGHT.... that hardly hurt.. :P But I can never forget speed n sk's session! :( :)

Thanks da alter ego ! :)