Monday, March 17, 2008

The one Kattan!!

September 2003- C'not- Vijays - I get introduced to this person... curly hair, smiling face, all too sweet n nice nice types, while the others around looking so stern, waiting to rag us (first yearites) all.. And then I knew the reason behind..(for I saw the way he ragged after a year.. Gosh!)... He wanted us to join PEP.. n din want to scare us on the very first day.. :P - The KD guy!!


December 2003 - FD I Entrance - Pallavi n I make an E in ThermoD midsem and feel helpless.. and there came this guy.. speaks to us for hours together.. about the secrets of getting good grades :'( We are amazed by this cool headed guy :P by the way he made things look so simple... The Advisor!!


February 2004 - SUB - He was here, He was there, n everywhere.. Apogee 04 wouldn't have been what it was but for him.. We sat there watching the way he managed the crowd, the work, department n all.. wondering if we would ever be able to do such things.. We knew he had something in him.. We hailed him - The Leader!!


March 2004 - Nainital Trip -
Still there was this barrier, that he was a senior, n we were juniors.. And yet, he tried the best to bring us out of our shell.. We could see that he tried too much on it.. And so, we spoke out to him.. and as days went by, we knew that we really liked this guy.. The Ice-Breaker!!

Years 2005, 2006 - Pilani, Bangalore -
Though he wasn't around everyday, he was always there ready to help.. Department, acads or anything you ask for... Thats when we saw in him, Our brother!!

2007-2008 - Google Talk - Every other day, when I came online.. He would buzz n ask "have no work? Why are you online?".. ( as though he has lots!!) And that would start it all.. From KP to RP to NTPK to AVV n lot other junk he invents (n thinks they are real funk!!)... He would start babbling all time... Too much saathals.. too much thadi.. too much kadi... too much scene!! Ah! My fate!
But that apart... He gives first class advice for free!! :)
I know he is always there, to help me out with just anything.. But somehow I am bad at writing good things! So lemme keep this really short..
Here s to you my
Friend, brother, guide..
The only one.. unruly KATTAN!!

-------------------------------------------------
""Many More Happy Returns of the Day!!""
-------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Mahesh said...

The Timeline strategy was very nice da! :) Enna pathi konjam nalla ezhuthinadhukku romba nandri! :D

Thanks for the wishes da!

S_its_me! said...

ha ha!! :) :)

Thats ok.. It was outta difficulty that I wrote something good.. :P

think I ll be going to that kids home this weekend to distribute stuff to infants that I failed to last time.. :)