Monday, March 17, 2008

Inspiring Innovator

i hope most of the ppl contributing n watchin this blog can understand tamil.. so lemme hav this post mostly(importantly the conversations) in tamil so tht i can recall n bring back those moments quite closely...

My first sem in bits. That palace "Shankar Bhawan" i can never forget in my life. Iam pretty sure karthi will also confess this fact without ne hesitation.

think its 3rd or 4th day... thr came kats 2 our wing. "evanda inga trichy lenthu vanthurukkaravan.. romba thadi yaame avan" in much higher tone than expected... "Naan thaan sir athu" speed in a low voice. "intro solra".. poor speed started givin his intro.. not more than juz 2 lines.. kats with immense anger, "dei intro solla sonna ivlo speed a solra.. mothalla un pera ozhunga solra.." speed started it bac frm line no.1...

This was the way i got introduced myself 2 kats.. From thr i got a friend, a guide, a bro and last but not the least "a senior". Word senior means actually a lot, n this guy means a lot for me..

2nd sem one fine day:
"Dei neeyum karthiyum mess mudinju ready a irunga.. naama meetin kku poporom" kats with sense of responsibility. "seri kaatan polaam.. karthi kittayum sollidren" speed with eagerness as hes yet 2 explore the other world in bits,pilani. "The Dept. of PEP" With this guy in front of us myself n karthi got introduced 2 other ppl in the dept, out of which except sang everybody is new 2 me.. apart frm a usual senior he started behavin with me as a dept senior.

As i already quoted, senior means a lot.. i came 2 no the synonym some of the words which i used often b4 tht.. Dedication, Responsibility, Hardwork, Taking care, moving with others, Getting work done with minimal time span These are some of the words for which i practically learnt the synonyms frm him.

As mentioned by many ppl, the manali trip. apdi oru trip inime chance e illa.. highlite of the trip after cin the snow n snowfall for the first time is kats' bday.. karthik n myself were geared 2 make kats remember that particular bday for a long time. karthik with his bare foot, n me with a pair of slippers which i took frm pilani for kats ;) murdered kaats tht day in a small room where 13 of us were thr... Am confident tht even kaats wont forget tht..

After 2003 apogee, he called speed 2 his room.. Speed got confused as all the post apogee work got over.. but what for this call??? somethng speed cudnt guess n takes his steps. kaats with a voice of care, "apogee mudinju pochu.. nalla njoi panniyaachu.. inime ozhunga padikkanum.. EEE dual podanum" even though i laughed inside myself as wat hes tellin was a himalayan task for me but still was stunned by the way he took care of me.. not only me.. even if karthik could dig deep inside the memories, he would b takin out some instances like this.. but i doubt whether either of them remember neone of those moments...

From those days till nuv, n i hope till the end, he will b with me helpin me in my way 2 reach the highest altitude.
Kats i thot its the time 2 recall some of the moments spent with u.. n hav mentioned very few of those..
From the deep of my heart, kaats wishin u many many more happy returns of d day... Still some of the moments were left which v had in shankar redi.. Its 2 large 2 summarise here.. am sure i will b gettin another oppurtunity 2 share all those...

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Speed! That was one helluva post. I definitely felt all psentimental after a very long time! :) U really took me back to the college days.

Thanks a ton for the wishes speed! :)